OffGrid Graphics and Marketing provides creative solutions for developing your brand identity, communicating your message, and managing your reputation.
OffGrid Graphics and Marketing is located in the US Virgin Islands. The company’s owner is Colleen Sullivan – a graphic designer, marketing and communications consultant – with over 40 years of accomplishments in the hotel and tourism, marine, commercial audio, communications, manufacturing, architectural, construction, non-profit and environmental industries. She has helped many new and existing companies and organizations re-define and develop their brand story.
Primary Skills: Colleen has the unique ability to assimilate technical/complex information, clarify objectives, and develop successful marketing strategies and content for products, services, and organizations. These skills, combined with an extraordinary work ethic and passion to achieve excellence deliver powerful results.
Proven areas of Expertise
- Brand development including strategy, graphic design, writing and production of print and digital on-line marketing materials
- Creative & Technical Writing
- New Product Marketing, Promotions, Logo & Packaging Design
- Advertising, Public Relations, Communications Training & Development
- Reputation Management on-line and off-line
- Project Management & Budget Control
- Web Site Logic, Design, Development and Maintenance
- Social Media Strategy and Development
- Product marketing including technical and creative content for sales, installation, and retail applications
- Graphic signage, banners, trade show displays, T-shirts and promotional items of all kinds
Adobe Creative Suite: In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat; Quark Xpress, WordPress, Joomla, HTML, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Visio. (Also proficient at interfacing with engineering CAD systems to import/export drawing files and at providing technical support for MS Office applications).